THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

not much but a little

Where do I begin?  My two sweet boys are growing up before my eyes. Dakota is learning his numbers and alphabet. He still has a hard time pronouncing but with time and help I know he will get a grasp of this complicated English language. Kyan is crawling like a little pro and is learning to pull himself up to his feet. He will stand by himself for a few seconds and when he realizes he is standing he will smile. 
The hot and humid summer weather has not been pleasant. This is the one season I really dread living in Louisiana. The humidity is so sticky I really don't find it fun to be outside. Dakota will play outside every once in a while but then when he comes inside he is sweating so much. So, our days are spent inside until the sun isn't so hot. 
We have decided to leave the alligators alone. From time to time Cliff will go back there to see if any are in the pond, but he hasn't noticed anything for sometime now. I just hope that if there are any they will stay there or move onto some other pond. My understanding is that just down the road from us there is an alligator farm so, there will always be alligators around this pond. I have also learnt that the alligators like to eat dogs. Not a nice thought seeing as how our dog Chief likes to run around back there and he has a vision problem. I have seen him roaming around that area a few times, so hopefully he knows. If not, I guess there is not much I can do about it. He refuses to be tied up and we don't have a fenced in yard. 
I have been trying to get motivated to get my body back into shape. It is nice that I finally fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes, I just wish that I was more toned than I am. I have started and stopped with my exercises more times than I can count this year. One of these days, hopefully in the near future, I will get it right and stick with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment